Monday, May 26, 2008

Audi TT Clubsport Quattro Concept

The new Audi TT Clubsport Quattro finally is shown, and I can not deny that this concept model really pleased me. It was even better than I expected.

The car looks very stylish and attractive. Clubsport concept debuted at the annual autoshow Woerthersee Tour, which will take place in Austria.

Audi TT Clubsport Quattro

Audi TT Clubsport Quattro

What I enjoy most about this machine is an open top and the unusual windscreen design. Under the hood the car has 2 - litre engine "brought" from Audi S3, with mind boggling 300 horsepower!



Audi TT Clubsport Quattro

Will the new car go in serial production is not yet known. Most likely it will stay as concept display at various showrooms

PS: As I wrote post, I accidentally saw the news, as it turned out Audi TT Clubsport Quattro will go into production, although only 200 copies will be made. Unfortunately there is no information regarding the price of the vehicle.

0 comments: